| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- The average temperature in Kowloon, Hong Kong in October is fairly hot at 25.2 °C (77.36 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.9 °C (82.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.1 °C (73.6 °F).
- In October there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 4.8 °C (8.6 °F).
- The weather in October is very faintly moist with intermittent rain. Some 145mm (5.7in) of H2O is dropped across an average of 8 days.
- In October the blue above Kowloon, Hong Kong is a little sunny having on average a measurable 7:03 of dazzling sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 11:17 long and the longest day is 11:54 long with an average length of 11:35.
- There are approximately 4:23 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 61.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 38.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Kowloon, Hong Kong October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Kowloon, Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Kowloon, Hong Kong:
- Nanchang, China - 721.8 kms (448.5 miles) NNE
- Ganzhou, China - 405.1 kms (251.8 miles) NNE
- Taoyuan, China - 779.4 kms (484.3 miles) ENE
- Taipei, Taiwan - 806.9 kms (501.4 miles) ENE
- Yonagunijima, Japan - 933.8 kms (580.3 miles) ENE
- Shantou, China - 284.6 kms (176.9 miles) ENE
- Basco, Philippines - 832.6 kms (517.4 miles) ESE
- Aparri, Luzon, Philippines - 892.3 kms (554.5 miles) ESE
- Daguaan City, Philippines - 947.6 kms (588.8 miles) SE