| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- The average temperature in Kowloon, Hong Kong in March is somewhat warm at 18.5 °C (65.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 21.3 °C (70.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.5 °C (61.7 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in March is 4.8 °C (8.6 °F).
- The weather in March is marginally dry with rain now and again. Only 67mm (2.6in) of fluid is discharged across an average of 11 days.
- The skies in Kowloon, Hong Kong are dull with on balance a trifling 3:03 of resplendent solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 11:39 long and the longest day is 12:18 long with an average length of 11:59.
- There are approximately 8:47 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 25.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 74.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Kowloon, Hong Kong March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Kowloon, Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Kowloon, Hong Kong:
- Nanchang, China - 721.8 kms (448.5 miles) NNE
- Ganzhou, China - 405.1 kms (251.8 miles) NNE
- Taoyuan, China - 779.4 kms (484.3 miles) ENE
- Taipei, Taiwan - 806.9 kms (501.4 miles) ENE
- Yonagunijima, Japan - 933.8 kms (580.3 miles) ENE
- Shantou, China - 284.6 kms (176.9 miles) ENE
- Basco, Philippines - 832.6 kms (517.4 miles) ESE
- Aparri, Luzon, Philippines - 892.3 kms (554.5 miles) ESE
- Daguaan City, Philippines - 947.6 kms (588.8 miles) SE