| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- The average temperature in Kowloon, Hong Kong in June is hot at 27.8 °C (82.04 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.3 °C (86.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally hot with an average low of 25.9 °C (78.6 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in June is 4.4 °C (7.9 °F).
- The weather in June is damp with rain more often than not. A significant 376mm (14.8in) of fluid is dumped across on average 21 days.
- The blue above Kowloon, Hong Kong is slightly fair with on average a mediocre 5:09 of intense solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 13:23 long and the longest day is 13:29 long with an average length of 13:27.
- There are approximately 8:10 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 38.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 61.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Kowloon, Hong Kong June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Kowloon, Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Kowloon, Hong Kong:
- Nanchang, China - 721.8 kms (448.5 miles) NNE
- Ganzhou, China - 405.1 kms (251.8 miles) NNE
- Taoyuan, China - 779.4 kms (484.3 miles) ENE
- Taipei, Taiwan - 806.9 kms (501.4 miles) ENE
- Yonagunijima, Japan - 933.8 kms (580.3 miles) ENE
- Shantou, China - 284.6 kms (176.9 miles) ENE
- Basco, Philippines - 832.6 kms (517.4 miles) ESE
- Aparri, Luzon, Philippines - 892.3 kms (554.5 miles) ESE
- Daguaan City, Philippines - 947.6 kms (588.8 miles) SE