| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- The average temperature in Kowloon, Hong Kong in July is very hot at 28.8 °C (83.84 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.5 °C (88.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally hot with an average low of 26.6 °C (79.9 °F).
- In July the variation/ range of daily mean temperatures is 4.9 °C (8.8 °F).
- The weather in July is fairly wet with rain from time to time. A substantial 324mm (12.8in) of H2O precipitates during an average of 19 days.
- The blue above Kowloon, Hong Kong is fine having an average of a measurable 6:54 of splendid solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 13:09 long and the longest day is 13:28 long with an average length of 13:20.
- There are approximately 6:18 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 52.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 47.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Kowloon, Hong Kong July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Kowloon, Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Kowloon, Hong Kong:
- Nanchang, China - 721.8 kms (448.5 miles) NNE
- Ganzhou, China - 405.1 kms (251.8 miles) NNE
- Taoyuan, China - 779.4 kms (484.3 miles) ENE
- Taipei, Taiwan - 806.9 kms (501.4 miles) ENE
- Yonagunijima, Japan - 933.8 kms (580.3 miles) ENE
- Shantou, China - 284.6 kms (176.9 miles) ENE
- Basco, Philippines - 832.6 kms (517.4 miles) ESE
- Aparri, Luzon, Philippines - 892.3 kms (554.5 miles) ESE
- Daguaan City, Philippines - 947.6 kms (588.8 miles) SE